To access your CMS login screen, use the following URL: http://mywebsite.com/admin
The following screen will be displayed:
To login, type your username and password assigned by the site administrator and click “Enter”.
Upon successful login, you will be presented with the Site Manager.
Upon login, a user is taken to the admin’s main view. Within this view, you will find on the left a persistent navigation that contains all of your admin’s sections.
The following are the sections available within Advantage CSP.
- Site Manager – Is the section within your CMS where users manage their navigation, associated page properties, placement of modules and the overall page structure.
- Asset Manager – Is the section within your CMS where users mass upload videos, images, and documents.
- Content Manager – Is the section within your CMS where users access their website’s tools or structured data.
- User Manager – Is the section in your CMS where users and groups are created and roles are assigned.
- Site Settings – Is the section in your CMS where user can update and manage site settings, such as Google embeds, footer and header content.
- Analytics – Is the section of the CMS which contains your website’s reports.
- Email Manager – Is the section of the CMS which contains the email marketing tools.
- Webmaster Tools – Is the section of the CMS which is where power users and developers can extend/configure new features, templates, layouts, languages and domains.